VLM 2012 Fetchpoint Team 8

11 watchers
Apr 2012
1:30am, 23 Apr 2012
6,655 posts
  •  
For My Light
A big thank you for support, eventhough my request for a new left leg couldn't be fulfilled. A hug from bint was lovely but sadly went downhill rapidly after fetchpointg, doing 26 min/miles to finish 6:44

I realised after leaving fetchpoint, i had not introduced myself, so hope u.realised that it.was me in the sleaford town runners top waving my fetch buff
Apr 2012
8:12am, 23 Apr 2012
344 posts
  •  
Redhead
Morning all,

Thank you so much to all at Fetchpoint. I screamed like a fish wife at mile 13 and got a tremendous response and then another greta cheer on the way back :-)

I had a bit of a 'mare 'cos I was pushing too hard for a pb and paid the price as we redhead's don't do well in the heat and I felt really sickly from mile 17 onwards. Died in the last 4 miles and struggled home in 5:00:47 which is 10 minutes outside my pb. Grrrrrrrr.

Never mind, today my legs feel remarkably good and I've taken them out for a 2 mile plod just to show them who's boss ;-)

Thanks once again. You guys really were awesome :-)
Apr 2012
8:29am, 23 Apr 2012
422 posts
  •  
XFR Bear
Not sure what happened but we never got to meet EBB, hope everything went ok
Apr 2012
10:12am, 23 Apr 2012
21,278 posts
  •  
John66
Well done to all runners and supporters. Awesome.
Apr 2012
3:36pm, 23 Apr 2012
7 posts
  •  
Sazzleflip
Thanks for being there...I was a bit ahead of my predicted time so you prob didn't notice me going past but I did wave. It was great to see you :-)
Apr 2012
5:10pm, 23 Apr 2012
6,340 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
We looked hard for you, Sazzleflip!

Sorry we missed you!!!! Nice work on being ahead of time though. Hope you had a really good race! :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by John66
Captain:
Bintmcskint

Supporters:
Bru-Bru
ReturnoftheJuddi
rosie-b

Runners:
paul the builder
For My Light
Micki Ives