•  
Legless
that is crap news FS, gutted for you
Apr 2012
10:31pm, 22 Apr 2012
9,205 posts
  •  
paul a
Thanks team 7, Fetchpoint was as awesome as ever :-)
Apr 2012
9:11am, 23 Apr 2012
48 posts
  •  
Burto
I saw you guys - not sure you saw me but I tried to shout 'Hello Fetchies' as I went past and it came out as a stifled croak! Had a very tough last 6 miles which involved a lot of walking, but made sure I ran past Fetchpoint. Cheers!
Apr 2012
10:11am, 23 Apr 2012
21,277 posts
  •  
John66
Well done to all team 7 supporters and runners
Apr 2012
10:49am, 23 Apr 2012
6,082 posts
  •  
Lumsdoni
YOu did indeed all rock! Thanks especially to John for organising everyone, and ruth for keeping Mrs L going with a huge hug.
Apr 2012
10:51am, 23 Apr 2012
59 posts
  •  
Sweaty Ted
Hey guys, great support yesterday, i saw you and waved first time past but was in a world of pain on the way back so just carried on. Popped along to Chandos afterwards too but only managed 1/4 of a pint.

Great day. Great Work John.
Apr 2012
1:22pm, 23 Apr 2012
2,429 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
Sorry I missed Fetchpoint on the way back - too busy trying to keep going without being sick for about the 4th time at that point. I was on the opposite side of the road trying to keep out of the way of people who were running properly. Got a good cheer on the way out though (with a bit of prompting as I wasn't fetched up)

Thanks to John and everyone on team 7
Apr 2012
2:49pm, 23 Apr 2012
3,195 posts
  •  
CC2 Speedy Goth
Hi folks, I'm home again and so pleased to have my internet back. I think I was getting withdrawal! Fetchpoint was great, both times. You're all stars! Sorry I didn't get to to chat to anyone in the pub after, I was downstairs for ages with some other weird internet friends from The Other Side, then when I got upstairs later it was so jam packed that I didn't really know where to put myself, so I had a chat with Smout as we'd run the first 18 miles together (and the last 800m!) and shuffled off to eat pizza for the first time in months.
Apr 2012
5:42pm, 23 Apr 2012
82 posts
  •  
darl0
Thanks Team 7, I managed to give you all a cheer on the way out. But coming back I was in a bit of a state, I think I got a bit banana from someone - So thanks for that.

I went out to fast yesterday and struggled a lot with the heat, but I did manage to knock 3 minutes off my previous PB.

Big thanks again to you all for giving your time & big thanks to John66 for all the organising of the teams & website etc.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by John66
Captain:
Mrs Winkle

Supporters:
oceanspirit
Legless
RuthB2

Runners:
Firesac
CC2 Speedy Goth
darl0
Lums
Mrs Lums
JP2KME
Burto
wheresthefinishline!!!
paul a
rf_fozzy
Sweaty Ted

These are not final as I still have over 80 runners who have yet to give me details but it's a start. The website will be fully updated next week.

Anyhow, make some noise and annoy the other teams :-)