VLM 2012 Fetchpoint Team 1

14 watchers
Apr 2012
9:45am, 24 Apr 2012
1,872 posts
  •  
SpeedyMel
Bless you Minardi, I had the best day and you all did so well. I'm fairly grumpy mid marathon, so not great to support! You all managed a smile so it made it worthwhile. :-)

Fizz see you there, I'll be the one with the green face shaking!! :-)
Apr 2012
1:01pm, 24 Apr 2012
235 posts
  •  
Pammy235
Aw thanks Mel! I was so glad to see you all! From about 20 miles I was saying to myself, only 2 miles and the Fetchies will be there, they will sort you out, just get there! And you did!

I really couldn't and possibly wouldn't have gotten round without you all! You were amazing! I think if I don't get a place in the ballot for next year I am going to have to sign up for the other side of the fence....absolutely brilliant all of you!!

xxxxx
Apr 2012
1:08pm, 24 Apr 2012
1,876 posts
  •  
SpeedyMel
I've gone all warm and fuzzy inside! :-) that is what Fetchpoint is all about. Go team 1!!!!!!!!! :-):-):-)
Apr 2012
1:11pm, 24 Apr 2012
1,495 posts
  •  
Mykey
If we achieved nothing more on Sunday than putting Pammy back togther then we did good. :-)
Apr 2012
5:44am, 26 Apr 2012
5 posts
  •  
Rosielad
You did more than that...From mile 12 all I thought about was getting to see you guys and from seeing you the 1st time I could not wait to be homeward bound to see you all on the right...Fantastic group off people and thank you all so very very much... :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by John66
Captain:

SpeedyMel

Supporters:

Girlie
Magpie Rob
Mykey
Siâni
Mr Minardi

Runners:
Woad Wunner