Virgin Pulse Global Challenge 2017

1 watcher
May 2017
8:53pm, 23 May 2017
513 posts
  •  
SimonClarke
Anybody else starting this thing tomorrow? Starting a thread where any Fetchies taking part can share their thoughts / frustrations / comedy moments away from the spotlight of the official site ( globalchallenge.virginpulse.com )
May 2017
7:04pm, 30 May 2017
7,566 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
Hello!

I'm doing this with a team from work. How are you finding it?
May 2017
8:10am, 31 May 2017
538 posts
  •  
SimonClarke
Hi LN...actually, it's going better than I expected - I'm the only runner in our team, I'm the captain, so it's got me fired up to get out and do more & lead by example.

Didn't know whether to start a League of Fetchies as a mini competition!

How are you getting on with it?
May 2017
9:28am, 31 May 2017
7,568 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
I may have started off a bit too enthusiastically as with swimming and walking I managed 28000 steps on my first day. I'm a bit worried about trying to beat that as a PB!

We don't have any runners in our team but everyone is going out for walks at lunchtime and taking the stairs so it's had a good effect so far.
May 2017
12:17pm, 31 May 2017
539 posts
  •  
SimonClarke
Wow, 28,000!!! My highest so far is just over 22,000. No plans to push that much further :-)

Glad it's having a positive effect for your team too. No idea how you look people up, but my team is the "Stone Slackers" with ABB - currently ranked 13,832 on the leaderboard.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Sigh
Anybody else starting this thing tomorrow? Starting a thread where any Fetchies taking part can shar...