BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
4:00pm, 13 Feb 2015
larkimAny other Fetchies doing this in March? As it's close to home and we could scrabble a team together I'm running with two other club mates in the "9" event - 5k relay, got to achieve minimum 5 laps in the first 3 hours, 6 laps in the second and 7 laps in the third to "complete" the event. Sounds do-able, but given that only one of us has ever raced over longer than a HM, the thought of at least 30km in the legs is a little daunting!
About This Thread
Maintained by larkim
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August