4:00pm, 13 Feb 2015
larkimAny other Fetchies doing this in March? As it's close to home and we could scrabble a team together I'm running with two other club mates in the "9" event - 5k relay, got to achieve minimum 5 laps in the first 3 hours, 6 laps in the second and 7 laps in the third to "complete" the event. Sounds do-able, but given that only one of us has ever raced over longer than a HM, the thought of at least 30km in the legs is a little daunting!
About This Thread
- Cheddar done May 2023
- The night shift Feb 2023
- Training Distance by Pace Bug? Jan 2023
- Treadmill Servicing and Repair Dec 2022
- young senior people Dec 2022
- Whamageddon 2022 Dec 2022
- choose file pop-up not working? Oct 2022
- Snowdonia Marathon October 22 Sep 2022
- Roach vs Perch: Your last chance to vote Aug 2022
- Thunder Run Jul 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?