VI Friendly Races
10:04am, 7 Oct 2016
SODIron © 2002I’m a registered guide runner and have recently been getting requests from potential runners about races that are VI friendly. This made me think….wouldn’t it be great if fetch could add a field to their race listings for “VI” or “Wheelchair Friendly”.?
About This Thread
- Wheelchair racers Oct 2018
- Gelana vs Cassidy Nov 2016
- Looking for an Accommodating Marathon Feb 2018
- Guide Running Feb 2019
- Help for a blind runner Jul 2013
- Urgent - Guide Runner Needed for Half marathon Tomorrow (Essex/East London) Mar 2013
- Speccy four-eyes Oct 2022
- Running after cataract surgery May 2021
- Contact lens question Mar 2021
- Stroboscopic sunlight Jan 2021
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?