Kieren
Some awesome reviews on amazon,

amazon.co.uk
Apr 2012
7:42pm, 23 Apr 2012
10,045 posts
  •  
Tiggia
Just proves that men never RTFM. No surprise there!
Apr 2012
7:44pm, 23 Apr 2012
386 posts
  •  
@nthony
I wonder where you are supposed to use these...

amazon.co.uk
Apr 2012
7:46pm, 23 Apr 2012
3,407 posts
  •  
Kieren
One of the reviews I might be allowed to copy and paste

"162 of 169 people found the following review helpful

Not For Your Crack, 13 April 2012

By RicardoIron - See all my reviews

This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care) First off this is a pretty good product. My wife got a couple of tubes for me so I could do my chest and back (I swim lots so smooth body is a must). This was all well and good and the product did the job as stated.

The problem came when we decided to baldify my arse crack. Oh my god, bloody hell what a mistake. The first sensation was of a nice chilled feeling between my bottom cheeks, kind of like sitting down in wet grass. All well and good. Then I hit the shower, it was like a vindaloo had been poured between my arse cheeks, while I was getting a severe wedgie. To say it was agony is an understatement, I was howling. Even today (4 days after the event) I can't walk properly or sit on my bike.

All I have to say is leave your sack and crack to the experts and don't smear this burning lube anywhere down below. Keep it to your chest, arms, back and legs and all will be fine.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you?"
Apr 2012
7:57pm, 23 Apr 2012
3,872 posts
  •  
RichHL
WT actual F?
Apr 2012
8:08pm, 23 Apr 2012
3,408 posts
  •  
Kieren
I don't know what the term for it is but a product gets chosen on amazon and loads of people spam it with hilarious reviews
Apr 2012
8:19pm, 23 Apr 2012
1,891 posts
  •  
PeterWard5
The review with the dog is a particular example of hilarity in my view.
Apr 2012
8:58pm, 23 Apr 2012
3,409 posts
  •  
Kieren
Works well on dogs., 13 April 2012

By Mr. D. M. Eager (UK) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal

I have a black Labrador and got fed up of constantly vacuuming up his moulting fur. One tube was not enough to remove all of his fur (it took 3 tubes), but it certainly did its job alright! What I didn't consider is that every time I take him for a walk I have to apply sunscreen, on balance it wasn't a great idea. Although it did make his old chap look a lot bigger, I think the lady dogs were put off by the smell of Piz Buin. @deaneager @twoptwips

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 2012
9:15pm, 23 Apr 2012
37 posts
  •  
Sailorgirl
this all made me laugh, the poor dog and your poor arse cheeks.-)
Apr 2012
9:16pm, 23 Apr 2012
26,669 posts
  •  
Foxy Davy
those reveiws had me in tears of laughter :)

About This Thread

Maintained by Kieren
Some awesome reviews on amazon,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=dp_top_cm_...