Vanishing blogs

1 watcher
Apr 2016
1:03pm, 11 Apr 2016
2,562 posts
  •  
Molesy
Am I losing the plot completely? Twice in as many days I've seen blogs come up on the featured list that I've thought "I'll have a look at that in a minute" and when I've gone searching for them they're not there.

Do I need to up the medication? Or maybe reduce it :-)
Apr 2016
1:10pm, 11 Apr 2016
5,691 posts
  •  
Jambomo
Are they maybe older ones? Highlighted blogs still seem to appear on the featured list even when the author has written a new blog, so you might find that it is underneath the new blog on that persons blog pages.
Apr 2016
4:32pm, 11 Apr 2016
17,156 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
What Jambomo said. Sometimes the author has written a more recent blog - the highlights list takes you to the most recent one. Have a scroll down, and look out for the archive links on the right, too.
Apr 2016
4:37pm, 11 Apr 2016
33,668 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
The other possibility is that someone has written a blog, posted it, then realised that they meant it to be private or buddies-only and quickly edited the setting.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Molesy
Am I losing the plot completely? Twice in as many days I've seen blogs come up on the featured list...