1:58pm, 13 Nov 2018
nick.kI see several Fetchies are planning to do this one, I hope your training is going well.
Anyone have any prior experience, tips, news, views etc of the event they are able to share
This will be my first overseas marathon and decided to try it when I had to give up place at Chester in October due to a series injuries putting my training to far back.
Making a week of it which I am sure will be great even though my training has had to be reduced because of ongoing knee and ankle issues. Plenty of pain relief Gel methinks.
good luck all
3:39pm, 13 Nov 2018
RRR-CAZRan Valencia couple of years back and it is my PB marathon so thought of fondly by me. Great event and city also watched Valencia FC after the marathon.
Course is as flat as the organisers say
About This Thread
Maintained by nick.k
- How do I get speed back for a 10k after a marathon?
- Preston Guild 2012 Race Series - 5k, 10k, 10M & Half/Full Marathon
- Loch Ness Marathon/10k
- Mývatn marathon 2020 - with half, 10k and trail run options
- Great Scottish Run (1/2 marathon & 10k)
- Norton Community Games 10k/5k - 13 July near Worcester
- RUN FOR HER LIFE 10K, 5K OR 1K ON MAY 4TH
- Trafford 10k - Can I hitch a ride?
- how to get ready for 10k
- 10K Training