1:58pm, 13 Nov 2018
nick.kI see several Fetchies are planning to do this one, I hope your training is going well.
Anyone have any prior experience, tips, news, views etc of the event they are able to share
This will be my first overseas marathon and decided to try it when I had to give up place at Chester in October due to a series injuries putting my training to far back.
Making a week of it which I am sure will be great even though my training has had to be reduced because of ongoing knee and ankle issues. Plenty of pain relief Gel methinks.
good luck all
3:39pm, 13 Nov 2018
RRR-CAZRan Valencia couple of years back and it is my PB marathon so thought of fondly by me. Great event and city also watched Valencia FC after the marathon.
Course is as flat as the organisers say
- Please rate this
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9