Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

UTMOST Question

2 watchers
May 2013
1:59pm, 9 May 2013
1157 posts
Endorphins Junky
So I registered for it and nothing has happened - it just shows a large red cross with the words "You have not qualified yet" next to it.

Any ideas?
I registered on 1st May - is that why - might just have to wait until 1st June to get put in a division?
May 2013
8:49pm, 9 May 2013
1165 posts
Endorphins Junky
Bumping your own post may not be good form, but the evening crew might be able to shed some light on it for me ...............
May 2013
9:52pm, 9 May 2013
865 posts
CumbriAndy
When the game started, you needed to have x hours (can't remember how much) training logged in y (ditto) time beforehand. A quick look at your profile suggests that may not be a problem.

Most likely that you registered just after the divisions for May were established so you're in a holding pattern until June.

That's probably not much help - you could try fmailing Fetch directly? Or posting on the thread associated with the game - which I can't find right now.
May 2013
8:49am, 10 May 2013
1166 posts
Endorphins Junky
Thanks CA - will have a dig around for the thread. Probably in a holding pattern til June like you say.
May 2013
10:03am, 10 May 2013
1706 posts
Welsh Womble
Hi EJ, from memory I think I registered on the first day of the month too (a while ago now) - you would needed to have registered before May to be able to participate in May.

Also as CumbriAndy has said you do need to have logged so many hours to qualify - I think it is 5 hours training in a 3 month period although races count too :-)
May 2013
10:42am, 10 May 2013
1168 posts
Endorphins Junky
Thanks WW - fairly sure that it's the registering on the 1st of the month that's the 'problem' - will just sit tight until June

I've got loads of training logged and a couple of races so can't be that.
May 2013
10:44am, 10 May 2013
1781 posts
ChrisThePuma
Maybe do some other races (Parkruns?) in May so when you get in the scoring will have more stuff to chew on?
May 2013
10:54am, 10 May 2013
1169 posts
Endorphins Junky
Can't fit any more races in this month - but I train lots and it looks like that will count.

Better be worth it! :)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Endorphins Junky
So I registered for it and nothing has happened - it just shows a large red cross with the words "Y...