Using phone navigation app to create running route

1 watcher
Nov 2016
12:58pm, 30 Nov 2016
325 posts
  •  
Mountkeen
So I'm off this weekend with some friends to a country hotel in Herefordshire. Lots of country lanes and thus a bit of scope for going for a run in pleasant surroundings on quiet roads. I've been looking at the map and I've been trying to create a route that I can send to my phone, however while Google Maps supports the creation of a route online with multiple destinations (for a circular running route) it will not allow me to export that to my phone - its not supported. Any ideas on an alternative app that will provide me with the facility to input such a route and provide turn-by-turn navigation? I'd like to be able to do this rather than having to stop and get my phone out of my pocket to look at the screen.
Nov 2016
1:11pm, 30 Nov 2016
326 posts
  •  
Mountkeen
I've just come across RunGo - anyone using it?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Mountkeen
So I'm off this weekend with some friends to a country hotel in Herefordshire. Lots of country lane...