using multiple apps (phone and PC) .....

1 watcher
Jan 2015
4:13pm, 23 Jan 2015
4 posts
  •  
fermoitie
Anyone successfully using multiple apps to track training (and races).

I have a Suunto watch (wrist-top computer LOL) which feeds straight to their proprietary movescount site. I have Movescount set up to feed straight into strava because it's more commonly used and I can share with and see other people's stuff. Then of course some people use runkeeper, anyone linked that in with anything?
I also have (yes, honestly) a daily fitness activity and sleep tracker (misfit) which can link in with myfitnesspal.

Others on my list are mapmyrun andmapmyfitness from the UnderArmour stable.
I have an Android phone so *could* do something clever with Google Fit too.....

Anyone got any ideas about the "perfect" solution or is it all a waste of time? Thing is I pretty much hate exercise and it's the stats and anal analysis that keeps me going :)

Thank you !!!!!!!!!
Jan 2015
4:18pm, 23 Jan 2015
19,345 posts
  •  
FleecyOfDoom
why don't you just log all your exercise on fetch? And strava too if you want to see what your strava head friends are doing. Sleep trackers tend to be a load of crap, I'm not sure any of them do it properly. You can analyse your data to your heart's content on fetch, no need to bother with mapmyanything.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fermoitie
Anyone successfully using multiple apps to track training (and races).

I have a Suunto watch (wri...