Uploading training from Garmin 305
2:45pm, 21 Feb 2012
MilouHi, I'm usually reasonably tech savvy but find that my Garmin uploads to Fetch are a little less than helpful.
I would like to know my splits each mile ('split summary') but what I seem to get is a long list showing my 'pace zone summary'.
Am I being a numpty (probably, most definitely) and can someone tell me the fix?
2:49pm, 21 Feb 2012
becca7In your training log if you choose the "Analysis" tab that should show the information that you need.
3:26pm, 21 Feb 2012
CoronaSet your Garmin to autolap every mile.
About This Thread
- How does Garmin Connect calculate VO2 Max? Jan 2021
- Import historical training from Garmin? Jun 2020
- Garmin Sync with training log Sep 2018
- Garmin heart rate zones Jan 2018
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities May 2017
- Garmin Training Center not displaying runs May 2015
- Import Training Direct From Your Garmin (wooooh) (:-O) Nov 2014
- Exporting files from Fetch May 2014
- Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Centre ? Mar 2014
- Garmin 910XT - Intervals, Can I See Pace ? Feb 2014
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?