BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Uploading training from Garmin 305
2:45pm, 21 Feb 2012
MilouHi, I'm usually reasonably tech savvy but find that my Garmin uploads to Fetch are a little less than helpful.
I would like to know my splits each mile ('split summary') but what I seem to get is a long list showing my 'pace zone summary'.
Am I being a numpty (probably, most definitely) and can someone tell me the fix?
2:49pm, 21 Feb 2012
becca7In your training log if you choose the "Analysis" tab that should show the information that you need.
3:26pm, 21 Feb 2012
CoronaSet your Garmin to autolap every mile.
About This Thread
Maintained by Milou
- How does Garmin Connect calculate VO2 Max?
- Import historical training from Garmin?
- Garmin Sync with training log
- Garmin heart rate zones
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities
- Garmin Training Center not displaying runs
- Import Training Direct From Your Garmin (wooooh) (:-O)
- Exporting files from Fetch
- Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Centre ?
- Garmin 910XT - Intervals, Can I See Pace ?