Upload training from Apple watch

3 watchers
Jan 2021
12:11pm, 4 Jan 2021
823 posts
  •  
BlastItBob
How do I upload workouts/runs from my apple watch to my training log on here?

I thought that it used to work by uploading to strava which then synced but I think that they've broken that :-(

I use the HealthFit app to sync from Apple to strava if that helps!
Jan 2021
10:38am, 6 Jan 2021
36,899 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I'm afraid I don't know Bob, but good suggestion on a similar thread was to send a Help / Feedback request to Fetch (the Help button at top of page) and he'll be able to tell you.

Good luck. :-) G
Jan 2021
11:28am, 6 Jan 2021
36,906 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Fetch has also made a good suggestion elsewhere of logging it as a request for a New Feature (or upvoting an existing Feature Request for same, if there is one)?

fetcheveryone.com/featurevoting
FEATURE 447 actually is it!

:-) G
Jan 2021
1:04pm, 6 Jan 2021
6,267 posts
  •  
AdrianB1066
Bob I use the Apple Watch for everything. The easiest way that I have found is to upload to strava using my strava phone app. On my iPad I then export from strava website to downloads and then on Fetch add training via the shortcut at the top of the screen with a gpx or fit file depending on what workout was recorded.
Be aware that on fit files that time, calories, workout type no longer seems to upload to Fetch.
It seems a faff but after a few days it’s second nature.
HTH
Jan 2021
1:08pm, 6 Jan 2021
6,268 posts
  •  
AdrianB1066
Bob. Meant to add the first stage is linking your phone strava app to your Apple Health app. You can then import to strava your Apple Watch workouts.
If I didn’t have an iPad though I have no idea how to export from the strava phone app to a download which can then be imported using Fetch.
I hope that makes sense.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by BlastItBob
How do I upload workouts/runs from my apple watch to my training log on here?

I thought that it u...