Upload from apple watch

18 watchers
May 2020
4:37pm, 28 May 2020
24,103 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Hiya Tooms, and welcome to FE :-)

Feature 447 asks for this - so upvote it, and I will hopefully get round to it at some point.

fetcheveryone.com/featurevoting?filter=open&sort=id&keyword=447

Cheers
Ian
May 2020
4:54pm, 28 May 2020
121 posts
  •  
mattglen_
Welcome Tooms! There's a couple workarounds earlier in the thread that work well, even if it is a little longer than other brands. But still convenient until there's a solution!
May 2020
12:50pm, 30 May 2020
26 posts
  •  
Cheekys Dad
Hi Tooms

I use the the WorkOutDoors app. IMHO the best running app I’ve yet found, with loads of functions, the ability to programme intervals etc. I can’t remember what it costs but I’m too mean to have paid more than a couple of quid & it’s definitely subscription free. All you have to do is just export the workout onto your phone & upload to Fetcheveryone. Half a dozen taps and it’s done. Simples! Actually much quicker than plugging my old Garmin into the computer and, because I do it as soon as I get in from a run, my log is always much more up to date 😁
Sep 2020
6:01pm, 24 Sep 2020
161 posts
  •  
mattglen_
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the alerts during a run workout to pop up every X minutes, rather than every mile or kilometre?

Currently I'll be alerted when each mile passes but sometimes I'd like to be alerted every 5 mins so I can switch between running and walking, or change tempo etc.

Perhaps there's another app that can do this if not Apple's own workout app?
Sep 2020
11:12pm, 24 Sep 2020
204 posts
  •  
Cheekys Dad
I'm not sure about Apple's workout app but WorkOutDoors can alert you in regular increments of minutes (or distance or steps). You can also set up intervals in either distance or time or a mixture of both. As I said above there is a one off payment but I think it's definitely worth it
Oct 2020
10:44pm, 14 Oct 2020
8,087 posts
  •  
pinkladykat
Hello guys I got a Apple Watch how can I add my runs thanks xx
Oct 2020
11:10pm, 14 Oct 2020
359 posts
  •  
Cheekys Dad
Hi pinkladykat as far as I know you can't upload them direct from the Apple workout app but tbh I found that didn't give me as many options as I wanted anyway. You can export workouts from a number of apps. I think a lot of people use/used strava though much of their content has now disappeared behind a paywall. After a lot of looking around I got an app called WorkOutDoors which I'm very happy with (see my 30 May post above) If you decide to use that I'd be happy to talk you through exporting your workouts to Fetcheveryone (if required- it's dead simple)
Oct 2020
11:18pm, 14 Oct 2020
8,089 posts
  •  
pinkladykat
Thank you cheeky dad
Oct 2020
11:25pm, 14 Oct 2020
360 posts
  •  
Cheekys Dad
No problem, just shout if you want a hand
Mar 2021
2:00pm, 3 Mar 2021
7,441 posts
  •  
Mouseytongue
Cheekys, I’m getting an Apple Watch later this month so may fmail you for some guidance if that’s ok, :-)

About This Thread

Maintained by Sorequads
Morning everyone. I have had a search to help with this, but couldn't quite find what I was loo...