Upload from apple watch

18 watchers
13 Apr
9:11am, 13 Apr 2024
3,675 posts
  •  
RevBarbaraG
Thanks to this thread I have installed RunGap and joined to both my Health and Garmin Connect accounts. It has synced the workouts from Health, but is also importing my Garmin Connect history - going back a decade, we are going to be here for some time!

My question is:- if I get this swag bag subscription thingy, will it sort of re-import my old Garmin Connect workouts, so they would then be duplicated on fetch? Or is it clever enough to sort that out.

Presumably, if I don’t wanted to lay the subscription, I can use RunGap to export each activity I record on my Apple Watch to a file and import that manually to fetch, yes?
13 Apr
11:07am, 13 Apr 2024
30 posts
  •  
Sorequads
Another shout out for the WorkOutDoors app. I upload each activity from this app to Fetch (which might not be for everyone).

Extremely customisable as well - creating maps, workouts etc. Essentially everything a top end Garmin does, minus the battery life.
13 Apr
7:04pm, 13 Apr 2024
5,617 posts
  •  
Minnie Mad
My experience was that it is clever enough to sort it. I didn’t get any duplicates.
14 Apr
8:50am, 14 Apr 2024
3,678 posts
  •  
RevBarbaraG
Is there any way to completely automate the import from Apple Health to Fetch WITHOUT paying for a Run Gap subscription?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Sorequads
Morning everyone. I have had a search to help with this, but couldn't quite find what I was loo...