BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Upload - choose type of activitiy?
2:45pm, 27 Oct 2014
larkimIs there any way to choose the "right" type of activity when uploading? I know there is the generic "run", "cycle" etc etc., but it would be fab if you could upload "Running - parkrun" or "Running - Long Run" etc etc rather than having to go back and edit them once uploaded.
Also, I presume I'm not alone in uploading "races" to my training log, and getting out of sync (particularly with lots of parkruns etc) by forgetting to annotate them as races too. If there was a separate upload feature which allowed a run type of "Race" which then prompted a drop down box for a race from your portfolio to be selected, that would be really helpful! (Albeit fraught with problems because the uploaded gpx file wouldn't match with the actual race result etc, but it would at least tie up the gpx track with the race portfolio log).
About This Thread
Maintained by larkim
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale
- Nike discount