Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Upload - choose type of activitiy?

1 watcher
Oct 2014
2:45pm, 27 Oct 2014
77 posts
larkim
Is there any way to choose the "right" type of activity when uploading? I know there is the generic "run", "cycle" etc etc., but it would be fab if you could upload "Running - parkrun" or "Running - Long Run" etc etc rather than having to go back and edit them once uploaded.

Also, I presume I'm not alone in uploading "races" to my training log, and getting out of sync (particularly with lots of parkruns etc) by forgetting to annotate them as races too. If there was a separate upload feature which allowed a run type of "Race" which then prompted a drop down box for a race from your portfolio to be selected, that would be really helpful! (Albeit fraught with problems because the uploaded gpx file wouldn't match with the actual race result etc, but it would at least tie up the gpx track with the race portfolio log).

Cheers!

Matt

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by larkim
Is there any way to choose the "right" type of activity when uploading? I know there is the gener...

Close