update target mileage
5:16am, 4 Jul 2013
JenelopyHow do I update/change my target mileage? I must have once known how to set this, as I have a target mileage, but it is the one I had last year and I want to update it for this year. I cant figure out where I click to change it, all I can do is view mine, other peoples, etc.
5:45am, 4 Jul 2013
Craig_Click on Train (Top header), on the right hand side there should be a black box called 'Your Annual Mileage Targets', if you have target's set, click the dustbin icon to the right (to cancel the existing target) - Then it gives you an option to 'set target' so you can insert a new target.
5:52am, 4 Jul 2013
JenelopyThank you Craig, that worked.
I'd seen that dustbin icon before and assumed that would remove the running target completely, so I didn't even try and click on it!
About This Thread
- Mileage targets Jan 2013
- Query about training log display Oct 2021
- Uploads doubled? Jun 2021
- Training log tags - do they tell a story?! :-) Jun 2021
- Website query: My calendar view has changed. Apr 2015
- favourite activities Sep 2014
- Upload bike rides in MPH Sep 2014
- New Glasses View - Coming Soon Jun 2014
- Speedmarks Mar 2014
- Benchmarks - what do the red and grey bars mean? Oct 2013
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?