Unfeasibly Bright Headlights
8:57pm, 16 Jan 2017
BazoaxeIs it just me or are cars (especially the bigger ones) coming with headlights that are basically more or less on full beam when on their normal setting. The number of times that I am blinded while running is unreal. I almost ran into an unseen bollard tonight as I couldnt see a bloody thing.
Ive noticed it a lot while out in the car as well. These lights are verging on the unsafe.
9:36pm, 16 Jan 2017
But, with LEDs moving on. You can too join in with the unfeasibly bright fun. Get a high lumen head torch. Angle it toward the ground and any inconsiderate driver approaches, look up a little to give them your "full beam"
Successfully get car drivers to dip their lights this way by acting like a car
11:48pm, 16 Jan 2017
McGoohanI suspect the effect is caused by there being more 'Chelsea Tractors' on the road with their headlights positioned relatively higher up
About This Thread
- Fetch Camper Vans Feb 2024
- Electric car anyone? Feb 2024
- FINALLY!!!!!! Jan 2024
- Cycling/triathlon trailers Sep 2023
- Fetch and the Art of Car Maintenance Sep 2023
- British Touring Car Championship Aug 2023
- Dash Cam Recommendations? Feb 2022
- You can only have 3 cars for the rest of your life May 2021
- Consultation on a review of the Highway Code Sep 2020
- Once-familiar cars you have seen out and about Jul 2020
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?