BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Unfeasibly Bright Headlights
8:57pm, 16 Jan 2017
BazoaxeIs it just me or are cars (especially the bigger ones) coming with headlights that are basically more or less on full beam when on their normal setting. The number of times that I am blinded while running is unreal. I almost ran into an unseen bollard tonight as I couldnt see a bloody thing.
Ive noticed it a lot while out in the car as well. These lights are verging on the unsafe.
9:36pm, 16 Jan 2017
But, with LEDs moving on. You can too join in with the unfeasibly bright fun. Get a high lumen head torch. Angle it toward the ground and any inconsiderate driver approaches, look up a little to give them your "full beam"
Successfully get car drivers to dip their lights this way by acting like a car
11:48pm, 16 Jan 2017
McGoohanI suspect the effect is caused by there being more 'Chelsea Tractors' on the road with their headlights positioned relatively higher up
About This Thread
Maintained by Bazoaxe
- Electric car anyone?
- Fetch Camper Vans
- Consultation on a review of the Highway Code
- Once-familiar cars you have seen out and about
- Fetch and the Art of Car Maintenance
- Pop up Mercedes ad watch: have you got pop up Mercedes ad
- Carrying Bikes in Car
- Buying a secondhand diesel vehicle
- You can only have 3 cars for the rest of your life
- A question of averages