Ultra Marathons

423 watchers
18 May
12:33am, 18 May 2022
17909 posts
  •  
larkim
Keith Russell has DNF'd after 89 yards. His times were so consistent. Will there be a winner?
18 May
12:54am, 18 May 2022
4413 posts
  •  
StuH
90 yards! Wow.
18 May
5:19am, 18 May 2022
1153 posts
  •  
Sam Jelfs
Cracking work by both of them, Keith was looking in good shape when he was coming in on each paso, wonder what happened.

I'm really pleased for Merijn, I know there was talk of aiming for 100 yards, but leaves a challenge for another day.
18 May
8:34am, 18 May 2022
18011 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Incredible
18 May
9:05am, 18 May 2022
289 posts
  •  
SimonF
My wife finished the first loop of Barkey with him this year. He seemed a really quite nice guy. I guess he will be going back to Tennessee next year :).
18 May
9:06am, 18 May 2022
290 posts
  •  
SimonF
Quiet not quite although that works too ^^
18 May
9:11am, 18 May 2022
1155 posts
  •  
Sam Jelfs
Merijn is a really nice guy, very gentle and soft spoken. I've run with him a few times in training and races, as well as crewed with him, certainly one of the good ones. Considering he ran his first ultra in 2018, he has really come a long way! was serious about his snooker before running I think,
18 May
9:21am, 18 May 2022
291 posts
  •  
SimonF
It's an obvious route, Sam. Snooker or darts naturally leads to extreme ultra running.
18 May
2:43pm, 18 May 2022
49 posts
  •  
aussiescall
who knew they would be gateway sports😀
18 May
4:20pm, 18 May 2022
8808 posts
  •  
57.5 Degrees of Pain
I'm sure Ronnie O'Sullivan could run a tidy Ultra time given his 19k prowess.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Rosehip
Jk’s Wainright attempt
live.opentracking.co.uk

Fellsman tracker

live.opentracking.co.uk

Help build the events and organisers Wiki here please:

fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=561

Any upcoming races you want putting in the header then drop me (Rosehip) an Fmail & I'll put it in here and if you have a tracker link to your next adventure it would be tidy to have that here too

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.