BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Ultra Marathons

1 lurker | 412 watchers
22 Jun
9:39am, 22 Jun 2021
14981 posts
geordiegirl
What an achievement Gromit it’s been fab watching you and as you said to be up all day before you started was not ideal. Rest up and look forward to reading all about it.

Likewise for you MikeR I’ll have a read later.
22 Jun
4:18pm, 22 Jun 2021
37122 posts
Night-owl
Gromit was fab watching your progress. Recover well hope you managed to have a good sleep. Looknforward to reading about it
22 Jun
5:24pm, 22 Jun 2021
1732 posts
MikeR.
Geordiegirl take a seat it may take a while
22 Jun
5:26pm, 22 Jun 2021
37125 posts
Night-owl
*pulls up a chair, social distancing of course*
10:01am
10:01am, 23 Jun 2021
53165 posts
Velociraptor
New male and female course records for the Summer Spine, with a 51 year old woman, Anna Troup, finishing in second place overall :)
10:20am
10:20am, 23 Jun 2021
50692 posts
Derby Tup
There was a bit of weather at the weekend but conditions otherwise have been about perfect. I ran in road shoes on Sunday evening over Withins to Walshaw ressers and back. Where there are usually puddles is dusty atm

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Rosehip
Any upcoming races you want putting in the header then drop me (Rosehip) an Fmail & I'll put it in here

Gromit's summer spine link
live.opentracking.co.uk

- and if you have a tracker link to your next adventure it would be tidy to have that here too :)
Paul N NIURA 100k Championship 29th May
Rosehip - Montane Lakeland 50 ( :-o )

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.