8:33pm, 11 Jul 2016
NdwdaveAnyone else read it or just me? Worth a read if you are bored of the usual suspects. I only read it to see my name in the race results...
10:40am, 12 Jul 2016
twelveoneYeah I read this. Great articles and photos. Has inspired me to enter a few events. Yet to see my name in the results...
10:52am, 12 Jul 2016
Gromityes I love it , have every copy so far , think we're up to issue 5 , seemed expensive when I first got it but its a real quality mag and full of interesting articles ........ I've even had my name in the results once
About This Thread
- Night out? Bored? Abduct a Llama and take him around town.
- The Pies
- Ridiculous Journalism
- To celebrate the (re)launch of the weekly newsletter...
- What is the reason behind 'coming out'
- 7 marathons, 7 continents, 7 days
- Ads on Fetch - anyone else getting Leave and Remain?!
- Newsthump for Runners? At last, an antidote to Runners World?!
- OK, which Fetchie is gonna admit to this then??
- Calling all Cambridge runners can you identify this man?
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!