8:33pm, 11 Jul 2016
NdwdaveAnyone else read it or just me? Worth a read if you are bored of the usual suspects. I only read it to see my name in the race results...
10:40am, 12 Jul 2016
twelveoneYeah I read this. Great articles and photos. Has inspired me to enter a few events. Yet to see my name in the results...
10:52am, 12 Jul 2016
Gromityes I love it , have every copy so far , think we're up to issue 5 , seemed expensive when I first got it but its a real quality mag and full of interesting articles ........ I've even had my name in the results once
About This Thread
- The Pies
- Ridiculous Journalism
- To celebrate the (re)launch of the weekly newsletter...
- What is the reason behind 'coming out'
- 7 marathons, 7 continents, 7 days
- Ads on Fetch - anyone else getting Leave and Remain?!
- Newsthump for Runners? At last, an antidote to Runners World?!
- OK, which Fetchie is gonna admit to this then??
- Calling all Cambridge runners can you identify this man?
- Iron Mum is in the Guardian!
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.
Fetch Everyone Running Club
Join our UKA-affiliated club for event discounts, London Marathon ballot places, the chance to get funded for coaching qualifications, and a warm feeling inside.