12:36pm, 3 Apr 2018
12barDavidMac, I'll keep eye out for you as well. I'm going to be at the Devils Dyke cheering runners on. I should get there about 10:30ish all being well. If the weather's a bit wet, I'll most probably run down to the second control at Saddlescombe Farm & hang around there. Pompey Paul is number 237, but I don't know PaulaMC's number.
Hannah, I ran my first Ultra in March of this year. I ran in a Salomon race vest & I can highly recommend them. Crikey, you could almost get the kitchen sink in it. It comes with a survival blanket & a whistle as well. Oh, I almost forgot, it has two collapsible 500ML. bottles with it.
However, I cannot recommend the Salomon waterproof jacket. It was useless. Admittedly, I was out in the wind & driving rain for over 5 hours, but from the reviews I'd read, I expected it to keep the rain out for a lot longer than it did.
- Waterproof Running Jacket (trail / ultra?) advice Nov 2020
- Kit for first ultra Aug 2020
- Ultra marathon kit Aug 2017
- First ultra - running pack advice Sep 2016
- Best shoes for Trail Ultra - Views... Jan 2016
- Need a small pack for Ultras May 2014
- Long shot but has anyone lost a buff from ultra trail du mont blanc Jun 2020
- ultra waterproof jackets Feb 2012
- Ultra Marathons Dec 2023
- Escape from Meriden Nov 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?