Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Ultra kit

3 watchers
Apr 2018
12:36pm, 3 Apr 2018
120 posts
12barDavid
Mac, I'll keep eye out for you as well. I'm going to be at the Devils Dyke cheering runners on. I should get there about 10:30ish all being well. If the weather's a bit wet, I'll most probably run down to the second control at Saddlescombe Farm & hang around there. Pompey Paul is number 237, but I don't know PaulaMC's number.

Hannah, I ran my first Ultra in March of this year. I ran in a Salomon race vest & I can highly recommend them. Crikey, you could almost get the kitchen sink in it. It comes with a survival blanket & a whistle as well. Oh, I almost forgot, it has two collapsible 500ML. bottles with it.
However, I cannot recommend the Salomon waterproof jacket. It was useless. Admittedly, I was out in the wind & driving rain for over 5 hours, but from the reviews I'd read, I expected it to keep the rain out for a lot longer than it did.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by manvswoman
Hi,

Im running my first few ultras this year and was wondering what sort of bag to carry? I'm d...