BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Tube stations/general info needed
12:21pm, 16 Mar 2012
Devoted2DistanceFirst time at VLM this year (but 10th mara overall) really would appreciate if someone could tell me the following:
1. What's the closest tube station to the start? Also, is it likely to be closed if it gets too busy, what would be second choice?
2. Red/blue/green start - I have a GFA place, where do I start?
3. Is Thursday the quietest day to attend the Expo?
I have tons of other questions but that will do for a start, thanks
12:23pm, 16 Mar 2012
plodding hippoallthe info will be in your mag which should arrive soon
its mainline train stations to the start, depends on which one you are at
the mag even lists train times
and trains are free for runners
12:46pm, 16 Mar 2012
Devoted2DistanceOh great, I'm sat here stressing trying to sort it all out
I will have a flick through the magazine later, thanks PO
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Please rate this
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9