Tube stations/general info needed
12:21pm, 16 Mar 2012
Devoted2DistanceFirst time at VLM this year (but 10th mara overall) really would appreciate if someone could tell me the following:
1. What's the closest tube station to the start? Also, is it likely to be closed if it gets too busy, what would be second choice?
2. Red/blue/green start - I have a GFA place, where do I start?
3. Is Thursday the quietest day to attend the Expo?
I have tons of other questions but that will do for a start, thanks
12:23pm, 16 Mar 2012
plodding hippoallthe info will be in your mag which should arrive soon
its mainline train stations to the start, depends on which one you are at
the mag even lists train times
and trains are free for runners
12:46pm, 16 Mar 2012
Devoted2DistanceOh great, I'm sat here stressing trying to sort it all out
I will have a flick through the magazine later, thanks PO
About This Thread
- Cheddar done May 2023
- The night shift Feb 2023
- Training Distance by Pace Bug? Jan 2023
- Treadmill Servicing and Repair Dec 2022
- young senior people Dec 2022
- Whamageddon 2022 Dec 2022
- choose file pop-up not working? Oct 2022
- Snowdonia Marathon October 22 Sep 2022
- Roach vs Perch: Your last chance to vote Aug 2022
- Thunder Run Jul 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?