Tube stations/general info needed
12:21pm, 16 Mar 2012
Devoted2DistanceFirst time at VLM this year (but 10th mara overall) really would appreciate if someone could tell me the following:
1. What's the closest tube station to the start? Also, is it likely to be closed if it gets too busy, what would be second choice?
2. Red/blue/green start - I have a GFA place, where do I start?
3. Is Thursday the quietest day to attend the Expo?
I have tons of other questions but that will do for a start, thanks
12:23pm, 16 Mar 2012
plodding hippoallthe info will be in your mag which should arrive soon
its mainline train stations to the start, depends on which one you are at
the mag even lists train times
and trains are free for runners
12:46pm, 16 Mar 2012
Devoted2DistanceOh great, I'm sat here stressing trying to sort it all out
I will have a flick through the magazine later, thanks PO
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
First time at VLM this year (but 10th mara overall) really would appreciate if someone could tell me...
- Christmas Cracker Run (Pangbourne)
- The Croydon Ultra
- Leftover chocolate Watch - Have you any ?
- Ectopic Heartbeat
- Looking for an Accommodating Marathon
- ITB? I think?
- Feels like a pulled muscle under rib cage on left hand side. I am fed up at 4.59am cos it is sore :(
- Stranger Things
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs