Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Trumpet thread - blow yours here (celebrating whatever achievement you wish!) :-)

29 watchers
13 Oct
11:24am, 13 Oct 2020
37349 posts
Nellers
Set a new Mile PB last night.

OK, so it was on the rower and we don't usually do the mile as a regular distance but it was 14 seconds better than the last time I did one back in June.
18 Oct
12:55pm, 18 Oct 2020
1277 posts
Groundhog
Nice one Nellers :-)
I did the very hilly Queen Elizabeth Country Park (spring) marathon yesterday and beat my time for the Virtual London 2 weeks earlier by an hour. I can now look forward to Beachy Head marathon without having to worry about anything other than possibly how to meet up with Serendippily along the way.
18 Oct
12:58pm, 18 Oct 2020
16646 posts
Sharkie
Sprinted a 300 this morning. First sprint that long for AGES. (Years!)
18 Oct
12:59pm, 18 Oct 2020
1279 posts
Groundhog
[how out of puff were you Sharkie? :-) ]
18 Oct
1:01pm, 18 Oct 2020
16647 posts
Sharkie
Just felt vaguely sick as usual. But there were nine other reps after that.....
21 Oct
9:41am, 21 Oct 2020
19928 posts
ChrisHB
Wearing smart trousers for the first time since March has not revealed anything unwelcome in the girth department.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Merry Christmas and Happy NewG(rrr)
What milestones or achievements would you like to celebrate that doesn't have a thread somewhere else? Doesn't have to be running. Or even sport. 10 years of cat ownership whithout a poop on the kitchen floor? 2nd place rosette in the regional pro-amateur Morris dancing championships? Your achievement, your rules! Happy Thursday. :-) G

Close