BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Trumpet thread - blow yours here (celebrating whatever achievement you wish!) :-)

31 watchers
22 Jul
1:15pm, 22 Jul 2021
39283 posts
HappyG(rrr)
I can't beat a double jam doughnut but I will just mention that I came first in my final of the lowest level of the model car racing in the Inter Club champs that I was driving at weekend. I thank you!

fetcheveryone.com/blog/13263/2021/7#blog430078

:-) G
23 Jul
2:52pm, 23 Jul 2021
8053 posts
The Great Raemondo
Not a trumpet, but a saxophone. And thankfully I won't be the one blowing it.

In the spirit of being the opposite of a minor disaster (though I appreciate not all would see it in this light) this seemed to be the place to share my accidental success.

It turns out that the place I picked for us to go next weekend for a much anticipated break is the home town of Adolphe Sax, and hosts an annual summer jazz festival in his honour.

Because covid, this year it has been spread out over four weekends spanning July and August rather than happening in a single week, which means we'll be able to catch some of it while we're there.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
What milestones or achievements would you like to celebrate that doesn't have a thread somewhere else? Doesn't have to be running. Or even sport. 10 years of cat ownership whithout a poop on the kitchen floor? 2nd place rosette in the regional pro-amateur Morris dancing championships? Your achievement, your rules! Happy Thursday. :-) G