BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Trumpet thread - blow yours here (celebrating whatever achievement you wish!) :-)
1:15pm, 22 Jul 2021
HappyG(rrr)I can't beat a double jam doughnut but I will just mention that I came first in my final of the lowest level of the model car racing in the Inter Club champs that I was driving at weekend. I thank you!
2:52pm, 23 Jul 2021
The Great RaemondoNot a trumpet, but a saxophone. And thankfully I won't be the one blowing it.
In the spirit of being the opposite of a minor disaster (though I appreciate not all would see it in this light) this seemed to be the place to share my accidental success.
It turns out that the place I picked for us to go next weekend for a much anticipated break is the home town of Adolphe Sax, and hosts an annual summer jazz festival in his honour.
Because covid, this year it has been spread out over four weekends spanning July and August rather than happening in a single week, which means we'll be able to catch some of it while we're there.
About This Thread
Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
- Canute's heptathlon
- Who Squares Wins (WSW): Records and Trivia
- Helegant cheering thread
- What famouse Person have you beat in a Race?
- STAND UP AND APPLAUD CONTRO
- Inbetweenies - not skinny, not fat, need to lose around a stone ...
- 700 miles in 2021
- Morning Light: The Fetchland Gardening Wire
- Things you want to say but can't
- The benefits of giving up alcohol!