BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Trident, should we, or shouldn't we?
2:45pm, 19 Jul 2016
rf_fozzyIf we need to use it, it's not a deterrent is it?
If we decide to use it first, then you have to be a psychopath to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.
I don't buy the "influence" argument either - strikes me very much as willy waving.
Get rid. Spend the money on the armed forces - like making sure they're properly equipped and looked after post-conflict etc. And then there would still be billions left over to spend on other stuff.
2:47pm, 19 Jul 2016
JambomoThey view it as a no brainer in that it makes them and their friends lots of money if this blog is to be believed. I don't know much about Commonspace so they might be complete mentalists but what they say doesn't take a huge stretch of the imagination
About This Thread
Maintained by lammo
- The Environment Thread :-)
- Dear Scottish Fetchies
- Bidet - what were you doing??
- Any economists out there - question
- Power and exploitation - please check my sanity
- EU Referendum - In or Out? Vote here
- The most evil man in Politics..
- USA Presidential Election watch - have you got USA Presidential Election
- Boris Love