Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Treadmills

10 watchers
6 Apr
8:12pm, 6 Apr 2020
3556 posts
Mr. K.
CW - I`ve just bought a Sprint 5 - I already have a Garmin Foot pod - is that ok to use with Zwift or do I need something else like a treadmill sensor.

Thanks

Also I guess the running on Zwift is not like the cycling where you can feel & adjust for the hills.
6 Apr
8:39pm, 6 Apr 2020
7376 posts
chunkywizard
Is your footpod Bluetooth? What watch do you have? You need a Bluetooth source for Zwift which could be your watch if it has the right mode or a footpod. If you don’t have any of those then you would need something like a RUNN.

I haven’t played about with Zwift but I don’t think it can control a Sprint 5 for inclines.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by plodding hippo
So. Looks like I may be stuck in shitty hospital accommodation for the foreseeable.

Can anyone ...