Training upload broken?

1 watcher
Mar 2013
7:59am, 1 Mar 2013
8,535 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
I've been trying to upload from Garmin since about midnight, using IE & Firefox. I've reloaded the Garmin plugin. I get as far as seeing the run I wish to upload, and then I press the IMPORT button, and mostly it just says "waiting for www.fetcheveryone.com", but now it's offered me an empty "add training" page, dated Jan 1st, 2014.

So I don't think it's just me.
Mar 2013
8:01am, 1 Mar 2013
1,351 posts
  •  
rosehip
there was a tweet a little while ago:

"Morning folks, there's a problem logging training this morning - could you hold fire for a wee while, and maybe sing some songs instead?"
Mar 2013
8:01am, 1 Mar 2013
3,110 posts
  •  
lazydaisy
Fetch's tweet:

Morning folks, there's a problem logging training this morning - could you hold fire for a wee while, and maybe sing some songs instead?

About 7:30am this morning. Fear not, he's re-tieing the bits of string as we speak!
Mar 2013
8:03am, 1 Mar 2013
8,536 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
No problem, thank you.

Maybe instead of tweeting, put the message on the "upload training" page?
Mar 2013
8:04am, 1 Mar 2013
573 posts
  •  
Padidass
Loving fetch's suggestion to go round the block a few more times!
Mar 2013
8:07am, 1 Mar 2013
12,491 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Tried to run "OPTIMIZE" against a very relevant table last night - and it didn't finish - thus any UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE queries were queueing up indefinitely. Just tidying up - that should get things going again like electronic bran flakes.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by ChrisHB
I've been trying to upload from Garmin since about midnight, using IE & Firefox. I've reloaded the...