We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Training plan and Garmin upload.
8:38pm, 29 Feb 2012
PippiSorry if it's obvious and/or been asked and answered (couldn't find it quickly). I have a training plan on Fetch, then it shows up in my log as un-run at midday. I upload my run (evening) from my Garmin which then also shows up in my log. I then have to manually delete the line from my plan (ie 0 miles etc). The run that I have done does show up in my plan. It works, but it's a bit fiddly.
Is there an easier way - can I get my Garmin upload to show as being the planned run?
11:45pm, 29 Feb 2012
About This Thread
- How does Garmin Connect calculate VO2 Max?
- Import historical training from Garmin?
- Garmin Sync with training log
- Garmin heart rate zones
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities
- Garmin Training Center not displaying runs
- Import Training Direct From Your Garmin (wooooh) (:-O)
- Exporting files from Fetch
- Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Centre ?
- Garmin 910XT - Intervals, Can I See Pace ?
There are hundreds of badges to collect for various achievements around the site. And now you can generate a graphic to display all your best ones!
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.