Training plan and Garmin upload.

1 watcher
Feb 2012
8:38pm, 29 Feb 2012
39 posts
  •  
Pippi
Sorry if it's obvious and/or been asked and answered (couldn't find it quickly). I have a training plan on Fetch, then it shows up in my log as un-run at midday. I upload my run (evening) from my Garmin which then also shows up in my log. I then have to manually delete the line from my plan (ie 0 miles etc). The run that I have done does show up in my plan. It works, but it's a bit fiddly.
Is there an easier way - can I get my Garmin upload to show as being the planned run?
Feb 2012
11:45pm, 29 Feb 2012
7,386 posts
  •  
James1982a
Dunno.

Boing.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Pippi
Sorry if it's obvious and/or been asked and answered (couldn't find it quickly). I have a training...

Fetch Shirts and Vests

Preorder your long sleeve, short sleeve and vests by the end of January for delivery in February.

Track Your Exercise Reps

Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here

The Ultra League

See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone

Trader

Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 109,854 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here