Training plan

1 watcher
Jun 2015
3:43pm, 9 Jun 2015
23,849 posts
  •  
Nick Cook
I could never do a 4 week plan. I don't know what I'm doing in four days time, let alone four weeks.

Most of my training is cycling, but I don't do it if it's going to pour down with rain. I also plan to swim once a week, but I try and do that when it is raining.

I think with peoples differing use of the plan, an optional copy would be good.
Jun 2015
3:55pm, 9 Jun 2015
6,180 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
I use the plan when I'm following a set plan - which tends to be twice a year - for target Half marathons for example. I quite like getting a reminder of what I'm supposed to be doing. I agree that sometimes it would be nice to be able to edit the planned run rather than uploading from a Garmin, but if it's identical in terms of distance etc then I just delete the planned version. Sometimes, as Fetch says, I do something different - for example a club session might not match the speed session, so I quite like having the two alongside each other.
Jun 2015
8:02pm, 9 Jun 2015
9,472 posts
  •  
AngusClydesdale
I don't see what's so difficult about clicking the bin icon. It's just a click. You're on the page anyway. Just click it.
Jun 2015
8:15am, 10 Jun 2015
18 posts
  •  
kpeel87
There's nothing difficult about it, in the same way there was nothing difficult about having to manually upload from Garmin before the Garmin sync option came up, or logging on on a PC rather than a mobile.

It would just make it a little slicker to use, I've used the plan several times but always get fed up of having to go through my log deleting duplicates so stop eventually.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by kpeel87
When using the training plan function on the website it automatically adds everything from your trai...