Training partner/s required W5

2 watchers
Jun 2017
5:00pm, 28 Jun 2017
13,064 posts
  •  
mulbs
[as an aside, there's no way I could use your user-name! At least two of my toes at any given time lay testament to rough treatment!]
Jun 2017
5:26pm, 28 Jun 2017
3 posts
  •  
prettytoes
Haha mulbs - my user name is a bit tongue in cheek - as I write I have three toe nails making plans for an early escape...
Jun 2017
8:03pm, 28 Jun 2017
17,881 posts
  •  
LindsD
I'm quite close but am too slow. Come and join us at Northala Fields parkrun and you may get to know some faster people. I could even introduce you. :)

Another vote for ESM here - they are very friendly and inclusive and their runs aren't always the same.
Jun 2017
9:00pm, 28 Jun 2017
4 posts
  •  
prettytoes
Thanks LindsD - ESM??

I'll DEFINITELY come and join you at Northala Fields Parkrun - probably on 8th and I look forward to meeting you then - and being introduced to others! Shall I just come along and shout "Oi, LindsD!!"?? :) :)
Jun 2017
9:02pm, 28 Jun 2017
5 posts
  •  
prettytoes
sorry LindsD - just found the earlier reference to ESM - I'll make my way over to them next week too!

Thanks for all this guys - you've been really helpful! xxx
Jun 2017
9:05pm, 28 Jun 2017
17,882 posts
  •  
LindsD
I'm usually a regular at Northala and am on the core team there, but I'm tied up with family stuff at the minute. Keep in touch via fmail or this thread and I'll wear my Fetch top next time I go. Or you can ask for Lindsay :) Look forward to meeting you.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hi, I've just joined and I'm looking for a running/training partner. I now live in Ealing,...