Training Log Update

24 watchers
Jan 2012
5:10pm, 30 Jan 2012
10,663 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Hello,

I've just updated the training log a wee bit.

Highlights:
0) A few layout changes.
1) you can close off various sections if you're not interested in recording them.
2) New "Three Things You Saw On Your Run" section
3) Selecting a route now pulls in the ascent / descent information from your routes list
4) Kit Bag. This is probably the major-est change. You can track anything now.

There might be some bugs. Please don't panic or get all punctuationy on me. Just report them, and I'll try to fix them.

Thanks

Fetch
Jan 2012
5:12pm, 30 Jan 2012
1,336 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
ooh. interesting. you've inspired me to go for a run so that I can test it out later :)
Jan 2012
5:19pm, 30 Jan 2012
9,481 posts
  •  
Naomi P
*likes* thank you :-)
Jan 2012
5:23pm, 30 Jan 2012
430 posts
  •  
Jubear
Thank you! Now I can log my bike mileage on each bike! Srsly, you can have no idea how useful this is gonna be :-)
Jan 2012
5:24pm, 30 Jan 2012
14 posts
  •  
Shonky
Garmin FIT file import, route is uploaded but no fields are auto-populated, you can select the uploaded route but only the distance is populated.
Jan 2012
5:24pm, 30 Jan 2012
1,662 posts
  •  
emdee
Nice.

Kit bag: Is there no way to see old 'retired' kit any more? Sometimes it was useful to look over old, retired shoes to see what mileage they did.

Also, any notes about shoes (you used to pick make/model and there was a field for notes) seem to have disappeared. Not a biggy as you can edit them now and just put the notes in the model field, assuming you can remember what the notes were!
Jan 2012
5:26pm, 30 Jan 2012
187 posts
  •  
Running Fish
cant see different pair numbers for shoes in kit list
Jan 2012
5:34pm, 30 Jan 2012
1,669 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
Noooo!!!!, it looks different. Change it back, change it back. *Hyperventilates*

*Calms down* *Uses new version*

Actually this is much better than the old version.

Thankyou Fetch.
Jan 2012
5:35pm, 30 Jan 2012
1,670 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
Just thought I'd run through the usual arguments that people have, so that they don't need to re-post them. Seriously, looks good El Fetchio!
Jan 2012
5:36pm, 30 Jan 2012
10,664 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
You can still (for now) see your shoe data and the old notes field here:

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/shoes.php

although soon that'll be redirecting you to the Kit Bag page. Any updates you make on the old URL won't be reflected in your Kit Bag.

Shonky - please could you email the FIT file to ian@fetcheveryone.com - this was a big update, I'll be amazed if I've not introduced any bugs.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hello,

I've just updated the training log a wee bit.

Highlights:
0) A few layout changes.