Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Training Log Tags

6 watchers
20 Jan
7:02pm, 20 Jan 2020
436 posts
njosmith
I very much agree, tags seem like a thing that could work for me but so far they don't really. This is partly due to not engaging with them when they first appeared as I didn't have the history, which is obviously a problem that gets worse over time. I didn't get any auto generated tags (not sure why.) I have subsequently tagged a few historic runs and swims.

I couldn't find the tag page for a long time and I was getting to it by going to the blog fetch wrote recently which included the link until I gave up and asked where it was via feedback.

In addition to feature 488, I have also proposed 487 to exclude entries based on tags. Yesterday I stopped on my commute because a fellow cyclist needed a pump. I forgot to restart my Garmin when I carried on into work so the time and distance of the trip is misleading. I'd like to be able to filter it out when comparing different routes to work. I think 487 would be relatively simple to add but I can see 488 would be more problematic to implement.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
There's a new feature in the training log - you can add tags to your training entries, to help ...

Close