Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Training Log crash this week

1 watcher
Oct 2015
9:24pm, 31 Oct 2015
First-time poster!!
GoFeet
Thanks for sorting out problems with the server so quickly this week, think there may be a glitch though in training log.

On mine a run I recorded on Thursday was no longer showing when site was restored, so I re-entered it. But the non-showing run still seems to be counted towards the monthly total. Now that I have re-entered it, it is only showing once on the training log but seems both now being counted towards monthly total. To cut a long story short the monthly total is now higher than it should be!
Oct 2015
9:45pm, 31 Oct 2015
6854 posts
Ness
I think you need to send feedback to Fetcheveryone.

Welcome to Fetch btw. 😃
Oct 2015
9:46pm, 31 Oct 2015
32947 posts
Velociraptor
Exactly the same thing has happened to me, but with a bike ride from Thursday.
Oct 2015
10:36pm, 31 Oct 2015
5891 posts
Badger
As Ness says, welcome. There's a thread here http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=58314 talking about the problems, with a side bar of advice. Fetch is sorting the monthly totals out on request via feedback http://www.fetcheveryone.com/feedback.php
Oct 2015
11:13pm, 31 Oct 2015
2523 posts
Old Man
As Badger says

I sent feed to Mr Fetch and he sorted it in amazingly quick time, just drop him a note via feedback
Nov 2015
2:01am, 1 Nov 2015
21798 posts
Night-owl
Yep happened to everyone who uploaded a training run I think after 7am that day, feedback to fetch I did was sorted out lightning quick

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by GoFeet
Thanks for sorting out problems with the server so quickly this week, think there may be a glitch th...

Close