Training Log crash this week

1 watcher
Oct 2015
9:24pm, 31 Oct 2015
First-time poster!!
  •  
GoFeet
Thanks for sorting out problems with the server so quickly this week, think there may be a glitch though in training log.

On mine a run I recorded on Thursday was no longer showing when site was restored, so I re-entered it. But the non-showing run still seems to be counted towards the monthly total. Now that I have re-entered it, it is only showing once on the training log but seems both now being counted towards monthly total. To cut a long story short the monthly total is now higher than it should be!
Oct 2015
9:45pm, 31 Oct 2015
6,854 posts
  •  
Ness
I think you need to send feedback to Fetcheveryone.

Welcome to Fetch btw. 😃
Oct 2015
9:46pm, 31 Oct 2015
32,947 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Exactly the same thing has happened to me, but with a bike ride from Thursday.
Oct 2015
10:36pm, 31 Oct 2015
5,891 posts
  •  
Badger
As Ness says, welcome. There's a thread here http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=58314 talking about the problems, with a side bar of advice. Fetch is sorting the monthly totals out on request via feedback http://www.fetcheveryone.com/feedback.php
Oct 2015
11:13pm, 31 Oct 2015
2,523 posts
  •  
Old Man
As Badger says

I sent feed to Mr Fetch and he sorted it in amazingly quick time, just drop him a note via feedback
Nov 2015
2:01am, 1 Nov 2015
21,798 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Yep happened to everyone who uploaded a training run I think after 7am that day, feedback to fetch I did was sorted out lightning quick

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Thanks for sorting out problems with the server so quickly this week, think there may be a glitch th...