Training Log - Pace

2 watchers
Mar 2016
1:30pm, 24 Mar 2016
138 posts
  •  
Hallucyn8
Having just been fiddling around with the pace brackets on the detailed training view (without realising the changes are remembered and applied to your all your runs) I was just wondering if people generally bother changing these or just leave them at the default (whatever that is as I didn't make a note of it before I started fiddling!) And if you do change them how do you set them?

I set my slowest to an average recovery pace and my fastest to a fast interval pace which makes sense for an interval session but pretty much gives a flat line in the green for any other run.
Mar 2016
1:31pm, 24 Mar 2016
17,115 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I was just talking about this with Katie.

I set the red one to be my 5k pace, and from there down, I use my 10k pace, half marathon pace, LSR pace, and then the last one is just to scoop up the rest.
Mar 2016
4:22pm, 24 Mar 2016
140 posts
  •  
Hallucyn8
Thanks Fetch, I'll give that a go and see how it looks
Mar 2016
9:25pm, 24 Mar 2016
31,982 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
I don't understand where this is :-(
Mar 2016
9:40pm, 24 Mar 2016
11,562 posts
  •  
Dvorak
I change them about so I always have a bit in the red so I can pretend I ran fast ;-).

HOD, if you look at the glasses view on your training, you will see "Pace (mins/km)" and five coloured boxes with figures. To the right, will be a pace graph. Except - I had a look at your Cambridge Half and there was no graph, as all your figures in the boxes were too low. Try, for a start, changing the leftmost box (pale blue) to 6:00 and the rightmost box (red) to 5:00.

(Not sure if people set to miles have mins/miles instead: if so try 9:30 and 8:00.)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Hallucyn8
Having just been fiddling around with the pace brackets on the detailed training view (without reali...