14 watchers
Aug 2012
9:17am, 17 Aug 2012
First-time poster!!
  •  
almeriarunner
Hmm is that all it does ?? :-)
"I've just run 5.03M in 57m25s and logged it on http://www.fetcheveryone.com/"

I thought the link might actually take someone to the training view page so they could see the run I've just done. All my iphine apps and motoactv and nike+ and all those other apps do that. Someone clicks on the link and just goes to the main web page. ??????
Aug 2012
9:19am, 17 Aug 2012
43,880 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
I thinki it just advertises Fetch yeah

which is a good thing
:)
Aug 2012
9:20am, 17 Aug 2012
11,578 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
They've probably got a bigger budget :-) Welcome to Fetch.
Aug 2012
9:21am, 17 Aug 2012
11,579 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I reckon I could make it point to an individual entry though.
Aug 2012
9:23am, 17 Aug 2012
5,954 posts
  •  
The Terminator
Hipps not sure why I am answering this when our lord and master is about but as I understand it if you are uploading from garmin you have option to upload as run, bike or swim and whichever you choose will be what shows on FB. If you are adding training manually as long as you choose the right category then that shows on FB. I thought is was quite simple although I would like a tick box when uploading which allows you to choose which sessions to upload to FB (Lord and Master? :-) )
Aug 2012
9:24am, 17 Aug 2012
11,580 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I think it's a good idea - to be able to have a bit more control about what gets posted, particularly when you're doing a bulk upload. If you send me a feedback, I can put it out as a feature request for voting - have you seen that bit?

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/feedback.php
Aug 2012
9:45am, 17 Aug 2012
13,251 posts
  •  
sheri3004
I haven't done this for a while so it may have changed, but in the past when I have occasionally logged "Cross training - Walking" it always comes up as a run on FB.

Making it look as if I run even more slowly than I really do :)
Aug 2012
9:48am, 17 Aug 2012
43,881 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
Hiya T

yes, it does show up the different disciplies nowq it didnt use to
:)

Only think is , minutes walkign come up as M which looks like miles and miles walked LOL
Mar 2013
10:03am, 24 Mar 2013
552 posts
  •  
Da Big Guy
Below the "how are you feeling" box, there's usually a little camera icon (with two others, where are you and who are you with). It's gone. How do I get it back.
Jun 2013
1:42pm, 12 Jun 2013
3,149 posts
  •  
Kittenheels Kath
Hello. I logged a couple of runs recently on Fetch, but they haven't shown up on Facebook. Last time this happened I just cancelled the 'share on Facebook', and then re-linked it, and it was fine.

Now, however, I can't find the little linky thing, except one to Twitter, which I'd rather not start using, as I can barely manage Facebook.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Ta.

About This Thread

Maintained by plodding hippo
Quick question
I stopped using this a while ao, as it was logging ALL training as a run.Does it sti...