Training benchmarks: what do the colours mean?

1 watcher
Feb 2018
8:49am, 25 Feb 2018
First-time poster!!
  •  
MikeBrewer
Hi all
First post here. On the training benchmarks page, on the pretty graph on the right of the screen, it shows my best pace in the last X days/months/years over different distances. Some of these are coloured grey, and some red. Why is that? (Would a screen shot help?)
Mike
Feb 2018
11:03am, 25 Feb 2018
2,141 posts
  •  
StuH
I think the red ones are recent, in the last week?
Feb 2018
1:54pm, 25 Feb 2018
2,378 posts
  •  
westmoors
I think Stu is correct in that the red ones are recent. Not quite sure what period they are though. Looking at my benchmarks I have red lines dating from 18 Feb, and the latest date against a grey line is 28 Jan.
Feb 2018
2:17pm, 25 Feb 2018
2,524 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
I've currently got red ones from a Half I did last Sunday - I'll try and remember to check tomorrow to see if they are still red, or gone grey. If grey that that pretty much confirms that red = in the last week
Feb 2018
10:59pm, 25 Feb 2018
1,791 posts
  •  
Fitz
Can't say I've ever looked at the training benchmarks page before today.

But now that I have, mine has some *very* odd numbers...
Feb 2018
4:59pm, 26 Feb 2018
2,529 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Don't know what the red indicates.

My red miles from the Half, a week past Sunday, are still showing red - so it can't be for those set in last week.
Nor can it be for those set in last month, otherwise they would all show red when you choose the "last 30 days" days option, and they're not

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by MikeBrewer
Hi all
First post here. On the training benchmarks page, on the pretty graph on the right of the sc...