Training advice - feeling lost
3:57pm, 1 Jan 2014
KenickieThanks, lalli. I've looked into FIRST stuff before, but it seems like it'd actually take up even more time than four runs a week, so I'm not sure about it. I do Body balance and Pilates as cross training but I assume they'd not be strenuous enough to count?
Ice maiden, I think you're right, I just need to try and be consistent this year!
4:07pm, 1 Jan 2014
LalliSo you could do the three quality run sessions plus you're cycling commuting anyway and already doing the BB and Pilates for the core/strength stuff - adapt to suit what time you have. It's not set in stone and makes a bit of a change. Reps, tempo and long run...
About This ThreadMaintained by Fat Tulip
I started running just under 18 months ago. I did a C25k, then a 5k to 10k plan, then trained for my...
- Can we add Body Balance to the X-Training list?
- Android apps that work with Fetch?
- A hybrid bike is......
- Any tips for a commuter wanting to run to work?
- Commuting to work by bike
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs