Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Training advice - feeling lost

1 watcher
Jan 2014
3:57pm, 1 Jan 2014
12 posts
Kenickie
Thanks, lalli. I've looked into FIRST stuff before, but it seems like it'd actually take up even more time than four runs a week, so I'm not sure about it. I do Body balance and Pilates as cross training but I assume they'd not be strenuous enough to count?

Ice maiden, I think you're right, I just need to try and be consistent this year!
Jan 2014
4:07pm, 1 Jan 2014
2758 posts
Lalli
So you could do the three quality run sessions plus you're cycling commuting anyway and already doing the BB and Pilates for the core/strength stuff - adapt to suit what time you have. It's not set in stone and makes a bit of a change. Reps, tempo and long run...

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Fat Tulip
I started running just under 18 months ago. I did a C25k, then a 5k to 10k plan, then trained for my...

Close