9:42pm, 28 Mar 2017
CStarSo The Grizzly appears to have destroyed my trail shoes I need to replace my Mizuno Wave Ascends, but they don't make them any more. I have some X-Talons for shorter, gnarlier trails, but I'm looking for something with a bit more cushioning, as well as reasonable off road grip. Neutral gait. Any suggestions please?
About This Thread
- Do I need trail shoes for UK mud? Dec 2020
- Question: trail races and trail shoes Jun 2020
- Inexpensive Trail shoes Dec 2019
- Hybrid or full trail shoe? Apr 2019
- Off road running shoes, to double as hiking shoes Mar 2019
- Recommendations for Trail Shoes. Jan 2018
- 2017 Trail shoe recommendations 😁 Sep 2017
- Trail Running shoes, advice needed please Jan 2017
- Shoes that fall to bits ... warning Trailroc 245s May 2016
- Trail shoes for teenagers Feb 2016
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?