9:42pm, 28 Mar 2017
CStarSo The Grizzly appears to have destroyed my trail shoes I need to replace my Mizuno Wave Ascends, but they don't make them any more. I have some X-Talons for shorter, gnarlier trails, but I'm looking for something with a bit more cushioning, as well as reasonable off road grip. Neutral gait. Any suggestions please?
About This Thread
- Do I need trail shoes for UK mud?
- Question: trail races and trail shoes
- Inexpensive Trail shoes
- Hybrid or full trail shoe?
- Off road running shoes, to double as hiking shoes
- Recommendations for Trail Shoes.
- 2017 Trail shoe recommendations 😁
- Trail Running shoes, advice needed please
- Shoes that fall to bits ... warning Trailroc 245s
- Trail shoes for teenagers
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.