Trail Shoe Advice ...
12:58pm, 30 Dec 2013
Jopoweredbychocolatei'm reading this with interest, I had a pair of kanadias and only managed a HM in them and they were killing me, also tried a pair of Nike trail shoes thinking i'd be ok with them as i love my Nike road shoes but only managed 4miles in them before my feet felt like were being ripped to shreds
so so far i've ended up running off road in my road shoes just purely for comfort and just walked any slippy bits but do wonder if there are other trail shoes out there I should try
Where do folks get them from? I worry about buying them over the internet and then being stuck with uncomfortable shoes, can u buy and return them if u dont' get on with them?
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Do I need trail shoes for UK mud?
- Question: trail races and trail shoes
- Inexpensive Trail shoes
- Hybrid or full trail shoe?
- Off road running shoes, to double as hiking shoes
- Recommendations for Trail Shoes.
- 2017 Trail shoe recommendations 😁
- Trail Shoes
- Trail Running shoes, advice needed please
- Shoes that fall to bits ... warning Trailroc 245s