Trail running shoes
4:15pm, 13 Feb 2012
This may seem like a dumb question, but can you get 'support' trail running shoes in the same way you can get 'support' standard running shoes?
I am thinking about giving trail running a go a little later in the year and I suffer from overpronation. The last thing I want to do is cause myself problems due to incorrect footwear.
Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give.
4:22pm, 13 Feb 2012
eL Bee!There *are* trail shoes which offer 'support' out there.
But consider this.... the technology needs a flat stable surface to work and trails....... aren't
So mostly those built up shoe lift you higher off the ground, create more leverage at the ankle which you are more likely to 'turn' on uneven ground.
5:00pm, 13 Feb 2012
LemmiwinksThat's a fair point eL Bee! Never thought of that. Try and fix one issue and create another one entirely!
About This Thread
Maintained by Lemmiwinks
- Gore-Tex trail shoes v ormal trail shoes
- Trail Running shoes, advice needed please
- Trailroc vs Roclite vs anything else?
- Inexpensive Trail shoes
- Best trail shoes for over pronater?
- So, trail shoes...
- Can you recommend me some trail shoes?
- mizuno wave harrier 3 trail shoes brand new boxed....£20 size 4
- Trail Shoes
- More Miles Trail Shoes