Tour of Britain

2 watchers
Aug 2014
12:39pm, 8 Aug 2014
6,190 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
I see they've announced the route for this year's ToB.

tourofbritain.co.uk

London - 2 stages and lots in the S again. Although Wales and the SE getting in on the action a bit, plus start in Liverpool.

Nothing in the North, North-East, Yorkshire, Humberside, Scotland etc, Midlands at all (again for a lot of these places)

Good job there's a tour of Yorkshire starting next year. As evidenced by the TdF, we like a bit of cycling over here.
Sep 2014
5:02pm, 8 Sep 2014
10,708 posts
  •  
mulbs
Coverage of the Liverpool stage was brilliant to watch, I'm hoping to catch highlights of the Knowsley to Llandudno stage tonight at some point, in addition I went for my briefing today for manning (or womanning) my marshal point in Hemel on Friday (so exicted)
Sep 2014
5:11pm, 8 Sep 2014
532 posts
  •  
Johnny Panic
Wasn't there a Tour of Yorkshire years ago? It was a Star Trophy race, or something. Probably won by some hardnut like Wayne Randle.
Sep 2014
5:17pm, 8 Sep 2014
10,709 posts
  •  
mulbs
not a clue, I remember the Milk Race though . . .
Sep 2014
3:02pm, 11 Sep 2014
54,520 posts
  •  
Gobi
Passes with 3 miles of my office tomorr
Jan 2015
10:19pm, 26 Jan 2015
441 posts
  •  
boulders
Is scotland still part of Britain? Have they discovered the wheel yet? It smacks of contempt. I've lost interest already

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by rf_fozzy
I see they've announced the route for this year's ToB.

http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/home.php#...