Tough Mudder, Total Warrior, other Absolute Tw@ races

12 watchers
Feb 2014
10:21pm, 13 Feb 2014
7,221 posts
  •  
Joopsy
I am fat but I don't believe you, you are the fat nephew. Give your Mrs some cheese.

YSB.
Feb 2014
11:24am, 14 Feb 2014
2,528 posts
  •  
Hohum
Today's run has been one of these events, but free, should have really expected lots of mud (usual), trees down across the tracks, streams deeper than usual to be waded across, and muddy climbs to slide back down, no burning bales though.
Feb 2014
12:25pm, 14 Feb 2014
6,055 posts
  •  
♣BelleVueRacer♣ of Beartown
TW@RRIOR!!! #MarathonsAreForWusses
Feb 2014
12:52pm, 14 Feb 2014
583 posts
  •  
Spleen
Do you reckon there's scope for all these non-competitive non-running running races to be combined into one?

THE ABSOLUTE ZOMBIE BASTARD ELECTRIC RAINBOW WARRIOR RUN

Marathons? Fell races? Get back in the kitchen, Betsy! Only the hardest of ravers will survive our 3k run round the terrifying mudbath of Appletree Farm (just off the A3 outside Godalming). You will stagger through a neon psychedelic landscape of glowsticks and cowshit, while undergraduates in cheap Halloween make-up chase you with cattleprods. Every 1k our smiling volunteers will fling powder paint and flaming dog turds at you to get you in the ABSOLUTE ZOMBIE BASTARD ELECTRIC RAINBOW WARRIOR spirit. At the end comes the toughest challenge of all: the queue for the showers while we play Moby songs on a loop as the acid wears off.

Cost: £120 per entrant, or get your credit card out NOW before your brain engages and enjoy our early bird price of £160.

Any takers?
Feb 2014
1:01pm, 14 Feb 2014
15,360 posts
  •  
DeeGee
I'm stealing that for Facebook!
Sep 2016
11:51am, 28 Sep 2016
507 posts
  •  
Dibble
My experience of joining the Tw@ts!

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/blog-view.php?id=29850

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by M62 Santa
I don't like them. I know others do, but I find the fact that others do irritating. Normally I am a...