Top 10 Runners World 10k!
5:30pm, 4 Sep 2013
reevesieCome and try the Petts Wood 10k. Just 12miles from the centre of London you will run through grouch and by fields of Sheep and Cows, past the William Willett daylight saving memorial within Petts Wood, down the road where president Giscard Destaing lived and back into Willet Rec to be met by Woody the gorilla.
A great race regularly receiving rave reviews on Runners world. thankyou
5:55pm, 4 Sep 2013
FravageAnd then have a pint in the Daylight Inn afterwards!! A lovely race to be sure
About This ThreadMaintained by reevesie
Come and try the Petts Wood 10k. Just 12miles from the centre of London you will run through grouch ...
- Birmingham Fetchies - advice please
- Race portfolio - ics calendar
- Run BST
- Looking for an Accommodating Marathon
- Which headtorch?
- Early morning running
- Yarkiman Ultra HALF..... not that bloody full larky!
- Reasons to be a deathmatch (19-08)