BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Top 10 Runners World 10k!
5:30pm, 4 Sep 2013
reevesieCome and try the Petts Wood 10k. Just 12miles from the centre of London you will run through grouch and by fields of Sheep and Cows, past the William Willett daylight saving memorial within Petts Wood, down the road where president Giscard Destaing lived and back into Willet Rec to be met by Woody the gorilla.
A great race regularly receiving rave reviews on Runners world. thankyou
5:55pm, 4 Sep 2013
FravageAnd then have a pint in the Daylight Inn afterwards!! A lovely race to be sure
About This Thread
Maintained by reevesie
- Race entry fee - what price a 10k?
- Ely 10k New Years Eve Race
- Mývatn marathon 2020 - with half, 10k and trail run options
- Sub 45 10K
- Brodie Castle 10k
- Sub 50 minute 10km Support thread
- Benromach 10k
- Brand new epic multi-terrain Cornish 10k
- Glasgow Women's 10k Axed After 26 years
- Loch Ness Marathon/10k