•  
mr d
Do any Fetchies own one of these? What are your experiences? Cheers
Oct 2016
6:06pm, 15 Oct 2016
25,148 posts
  •  
Dave.O
I've had a Spark 3 music/cardio for the past 2 weeks. I was drawn to it for the ability to store music and play via bluetooth headphones for in the gym. I have used it for on the bike and running and it locks onto the gps signal very quick unlike my Garmin 10 watch and Garmin 200 bike computer. I'm still getting getting to grips with it but I leave the heart sensor on permanently for the activity tracking and sleep monitoring and it's lasted 2 days without needing a recharge, I guess it last longer but I normally connect it to the laptop most days where it gets recharged.

A great in depth review of the Spark 2 is here dcrainmaker.com which afaik isn't to much different than the 3. I think the 3 must have better bluetooth as I haven't lost signal once to the headphones (Jabra Sport)

The TomTom my Sport website where you upload to also lets you download the file as various formats to your computer where it can then be uploaded to anywhere you want.

DCraimaker goes into much more depth than I ever could on it was his review of the Spark 2 that I based my purchase on.
Oct 2016
6:41pm, 15 Oct 2016
2,337 posts
  •  
mr d
Cheers Dave O

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by mr d
Do any Fetchies own one of these? What are your experiences? Cheers