To wear or not to wear glasses
10:15pm, 27 Apr 2015
PeeGI have been looking at prescription running sunglasses myself. My prescription isn't too bad, but prefer to wear glasses all day. Have found that with astigmatism that contact lenses don't give me great vision at times. I wanted to get prescription lenses for my Oakley Jawbones, but at £300 that was ruled out pretty quickly.
Not sure if inserts that are in most prescription running glasses would be what I want or not.
About This Thread
- Speccy four-eyes Oct 2022
- Contact lens question Mar 2021
- Sports Glasses Mar 2019
- Runners with specs Feb 2019
- Cycling prescription glasses Jan 2018
- Help my glasses are steaming up Nov 2015
- Prescription eyewear. Jul 2013
- varifocal glasses Aug 2021
- Suggestions on prescription running sunglasses? Apr 2021
- running sunglasses? Jun 2020
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?