To Sleep - Perchance to Dream

7 watchers
Apr 2012
8:07pm, 28 Apr 2012
15,770 posts
  •  
Mick n Phil - Easy - Easy - Easy
fizz honey bee

you still at mile 17 hugging that bloke :)
May 2012
8:23am, 18 May 2012
11,910 posts
  •  
sheri3004
I dreamed last night that I was a nurse (I'm not really) and I had to treat Nick Clegg for a rather nasty injury to his leg :/

No idea how my subconscious came up with that one.
May 2012
8:26am, 18 May 2012
11,851 posts
  •  
DeeGee
I dreamt last night that I inflicted a nasty injury to Nick Clegg's leg ;-)

Bloody traitor!
May 2012
8:29am, 18 May 2012
11,911 posts
  •  
sheri3004
:)

I suspect it was actually an anxiety dream about the future of the NHS. I couldn't find any dressings in the dream :/
May 2012
8:30am, 18 May 2012
8,588 posts
  •  
Jason1969
I was at a comedy club and the comedian made me hold his double bass. When I kept dropping it, he made me do a comedy routine. I did a bit about my Mum and went down a storm!
May 2012
8:48am, 18 May 2012
190 posts
  •  
JenLov
Last night, I dreamt that three people I knew were in the swimming Olympic final but that BBC were not going to show it. I was hopping mad!

Anyone ever had sleep paralysis? I used to get it a lot when I was younger. Very scary.
May 2012
8:35am, 29 May 2012
6,065 posts
  •  
Forest Faerie
Weird dream last night....

I dreamt I was back in the 80's but with the knowledge of the present. I was in a sort of cop drama show. There was a murder, a woman under the bridge. When I got there the blood was gushing out of her at such a force it was hitting the opposite wall. The sound was horrible and there was so much blood.

It has upset me, it was so vivid, the colour, the sound.
May 2012
8:47am, 29 May 2012
7,485 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
No lie, but I dreamt I met Dio while running in House of Fraser.
May 2012
12:56pm, 29 May 2012
629 posts
  •  
Fellrunning
I have a recurring dream in which I score the winning goal for Nottingham Forest in the FA cup final. I have no idea why I have this dream. I've never been a Forest supporter, and I dont even like football that much. Its so familiar that I find myself playing games with the scenario as it unwinds. The goal comes from a free kick and I've tried to miss loads of times. I once went up to the opposition goalie and said "Top right hand corner mate" he just looked at me and said "isn't it always?". Made me wonder if there's someone out there having a recurring dream about being the goalie.
Mar 2013
9:11pm, 18 Mar 2013
463 posts
  •  
JRitchie
There must be a few of us who have dreamt of a gravity-free-fall. I have heard it happens when your heart skips a beat and I have a had a couple of these experiences, usually after a long back-to-back runs. The last two are very vivid (I usually forget dreams). The first I am in an aircraft taking off when it flips in the air. The second I am in a car driving off the edge of road bridge that is rising up. In both cases everything slows up.

About This Thread

Maintained by Forest Faerie
Tell me your dreams....no...not winning VLM or being able to retire at 50, but the ones you have in ...